Member Loyalty Dividend Conditions and Disclosures
1. The Board authorizes an extraordinary dividend to be called the "Member Loyalty Dividend" (MLD).
2. The MLD entitles each member in good standing to receive by deposit into the eligible members base share account: 1)Account tenure: 0-5 years of membership: $5, 5-10 years of membership: $10, 10-15 years of membership: $15, 15-20 years of membership: $20, over 20 years of membership: $25, 2)Base Share (S0) account: Members will receive 0.1240% on the 2017 average monthly balance up to $1,000,000 of their Base Share (S0) account, 3) Consumer Loans: members will receive 10.0000% of the year to date interest paid on consumer loans in 2017, and 4) Real Estate Loans: members will receive 1.8220% of the year to date interest paid on real estate loans in 2017.
3. A member in good standing for purposes of the MLD must have an open account for at least 6 months, with a minimum balance of $25 in Base Shares (S0) as of 12-31-17, and have an average monthly balance in the Base Share (S0) account of at least $25 during 2017. No sub-shares on an account can have a negative balance as of 12-31-17. Loans must be current as of 12-31-17 and you must not have caused the Credit Union a loss. Accounts with a modified loan (trouble debt restructure) or accounts that have outstanding returned deposits as of 12-31-17 are not eligible.
4. Account must be open and in good standing at the time of voucher redemption. If a loan is delinquent at the time of redemption, the MLD may be applied to the loan.
5. The eligible member must redeem their voucher using one of the prescribed methods above for each regular share account that they or a dependent minor has in FCCU no later than close of business on April 6, 2018.
6. In the case of a minor member who is unable to provide the information, a parent or guardian may provide the information required on the voucher and sign the voucher as the agent of the minor child.